CBC invites electronic bids for Supply / Procurement of Misc. Items for Graveyard Section ‘,Iifton Cantt, in accordance with PPRA Rules 2004 (As amended upto date) from the eligible firm egistered with Income Tax and Sales Tax Deptt and are on active tax payer’s list of FBR and als egistered with Cantonment Board Clifton being procuring entity for electronic bidding.
Rs. 1.509 (M) under Head
M-b of Budget Estimates
Supply / Procurement of Misc. Items for Graveyard Section Ph-VIII DHA, Clifton Cantt.
The quotations / tenders should only be submitted electronically online, on or before 12- September, 2022 at 11:00 am through e-Tender portal of ML&C Deptt (https://etender.mlc.gov.pk) which will be opened on the same day electronically at 11:30 am. The contractors will be able to see comparative statement online.
The bidder shall submit 4% Bid Security of the estimated cost sealed in envelop in the shape ofcall deposit at (original) only through courier before closing date and time.
3. In case of bid/rate quoted by the bidder is more than 10% below the item rate, the additional bid security shall be sought from the successful bidder only to the extent of bid more that 10% below the estimate in the form of percentage. The amount of additional bid security shall be equal to the impact of financial difference occurring in the quoted rates beyond 10% below estimate.
4. Electronic bids should be submitted electronically on or before the fixed date / time.
5. The bidders can register themselves with Cantonment Board Clifton at mIc.qov.pk for
online bidding one day prior to the last date of submission of the electronic bids.
6. Electronic Bidding rates shall be quoted / evaluated on “Above / Below or at par” basis
of Gross Amount Of BOQ. Only two digits after the decimal point shall be considered for evaluation
7. Who provides incorrect information shall stand disqualified and will be debarred under rule 19 of
the PPRA Rules, 2004 (As amended).
Time allowed for completion of the work is as specified in the NIT which will start from the issuance of letter of acceptance.
Electronic Bids will be valid for 6 Months and rates shall be inclusive of FOR destination.
Successful Bidder shall sign the agreement with the procuring entity within Ten (10) days after acceptance of bid.
The quoted rates shall be inclusive of all applicable Government (Federal / Provincial) Taxes.
Call Deposit of scheduled Banks shall be acceptable from the respective Bank Account of the
Any bid received in contravention of enabling provisions of PPRA rules, 2004 will be declared non responsive by the Board being procuring entity. Cantonment Board Clifton being procuring entity reserved the right to accept or reject any E-bid on technical / administrative grounds under Rule 33(1) of PPRA Rules, 2004 (As amended upto date).
CANTT: EXECUTIVE OFFICER
MIS Branch for uploading on PPRA website & CBC website.